Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 137
The bulk of this collection consists of materials related to the actions of the ACLU of Northwest Ohio, in addition to correspondences, flyers, and press releases.
Collection contains annual reports of the departments that make up the College of Arts and Sciences.
The College has undergone several name and organizational changes. In 2010, the college was divided into the College of Language, Literature, and Social Science (LLSS) and the College of Natural Science and Mathematics. In 2016, LLSS was renamed the College of Arts and Letters. Future related series of records will be filed under their current College name.
This collection consists of various World War I memorablilia. This includes a 48-star flag and an embroidered pillowcase decorated with the American Flag and WWI soldier. The collection also contains discharge and other service-related papers belonging to Carson Peterson.
Consists of reports, studies, and miscellaneous administrative records. Each folder contains materials from a specific department, division, or board, but there is no distinguishable organization. See External Document for inventory.
This series contains correspondence, lists, publications, minutes reports, and other material pertaining to the administration of residence halls through the years of 1952-1975. It includes material concerning the Women’s Residence Halls, Men’s Residence Halls, and Housing in general.
The collection is arranged alphabetically under each of the main headings.
Series contains files documenting the administration of the Disability Studies Program during the leadership of interim director Patricia A. Murphy. Files document lectures sponsored by the program, grant activity, the development of the Disability Studies program, and the creation of the Regional Disability History Archive Project.
This collection contains letters written by Dr. Howard Madigan to the Toledo Blade from 1987 to 2003. Topics addressed by Dr. Madigan primarily concern various aspects of local healthcare issues. All the letters in the collection were published in the Toledo Blade and appear here as newspaper clippings.
The records of Charles Feilbach School for Crippled Children are composed of both standardized and oversized photos, documents pertaining to an assembly in 1964, lists of furniture and equipment, newspaper clippings of the Co-founder, and school photos from 1971 to 1975.
This collection consists of memoranda, Correspondence, pamphlets advertising the program, information on students, and reports on the College.
Series contains the files of the directors of the Center for International Studies and Programs. The office assisted international students attending the University of Toledo, UT students who studied abroad, and developed international programming for the university. The center was abolished in 1999.
This collection focuses on the Medical College of Ohio's (MCO) Graduate School before the 2006 merger with the University Toledo. It consists of handbooks, self-study guides, manuals, and directories. Additionally, there are multiple self-study reports, pamphlets of the Annual Graduate Student Research Forum, information on the Liaison Committee on Medical Education and commencement programs.
- Education and Schools 60
- University Archives 46
- Toledo History 35
- Manuscripts 34
- Business and Commerce 24
- Civic Interests 16
- Medicine and Health 16
- Municipal Government 15
- Music, Art, Drama, and Theatre 15
- Politics and Government 15
- Women 13
- Social Welfare 12
- War, Soldiers, Veterans 12
- Literature 7
- Labor 6
- Collectors and Collecting 5
- Disability 4
- Faith 4
- LGBTQ 4
- Social Life and Customs 4 + ∧ less
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Latin 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- A. Rensch and Company (Toledo, Ohio) 1